Saturday, May 23, 2015

Live in the now



This quote is so powerful. Its time for me to stop going over and over in head the why, and just deal with the right now. The right now is happening and I have to get on board. Stop asking questions and just live. Man, is this easier said than done. Every day I wake up I'm asking why. I just don't get it. But life has taught me in the worse ways... My blueprint of life is not the one that's being built. Jesus has His own blueprint and it seems as I try to follow it, I just don't get it right. The house of my life has been architectured by God. As I try and add my own little touches to this house, it fails. I must continue adding touches where I feel the touches should go. But when the Design Architecture says no, no it is. Whenever I make my own little decisions without following the Manual, it all goes south. If only I could learn this. No shortcuts. At. All. 

No comments:

Post a Comment