Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Quotes.

I love quotes. Like, really love them. During a really rough time in my life, I kept a small notebook with me and anytime I saw a quote that spoke to me, I wrote it down. To this day I still have that notebook. In honor of that, I think I'll start sharing some of my favorite quotes that I come across as I peruse the internet these days. Then there are my oldies but goodies and I might just bring them out to share. Here's one I just read on a make-up blog and it jumped out and screamed at me. 

“Don’t let anyone tell you that what you’re doing is wrong, or bad, or is a mistake… It’s makeup, you can wash it off. It’s not like your love life, or problems with your family. You should be open, you should be creative, you should get crazy.” 
-Troy Jensen


 


No comments:

Post a Comment